This Saturday is the International Friends Day. It’s hard to resist celebrating this special day, especially when you have friends from all over the world while playing the Live Casino games at MagicalVegas.com.
International Friendship is celebrated to bridge the gaps between the world’s diversity and to foster friendship. If lately your friendships have taken a back seat, you can bring it again to the forefront by taking a couple of hours out of your busy day to spend with your live blackjack or roulette buddies at Magical Vegas.
There is just so much to gain if you make your friends aware of how much they mean to you, and express your gratitude of how they make your life more meaningful and enjoyable. You can just write a short note to your friends about why they are so great and special.
You will not believe it how friendship can be beneficial to you! It’s clinically proven…
1) Low social interaction may lead to depression and other negative psychological effects.
2) Did you know that when you smile at someone, their mirror neurons automatically activates their smiling muscles in their face? And this makes them more likely to smile at other people too. A simple smile can have an incredible ripple effect.
3) According to a study by the Stanford University, having regular social interaction is favourable for your health, mental well-being, and faster recovery from diseases.
4) A study illustrated that lots of friends make you generally healthier! The journal Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences found that measures of health were worse in people who had weaker social ties compared to those with friends.
5) Your BFFs can help you through tough stuff! One good example is the study published in the journal The Lancet in 1989. They found that women with breast cancer who were assigned at random to attend support groups reported better quality of life and lived longer.
And the best way to Celebrate International Friendship Day is to play your favourite Live Casino games with your friends at Magical Vegas, and keep the spirit of this Magic day throughout the year!