1. In order to claim this offer, you must have a registered account with Magical Vegas and have already successfully completed your first and second deposits on the site.
2. Players may only claim one third deposit bonus
3. Go to the My Account pages, and click ‘Claim Code’. Enter code: VEGAS50 to get your free spins. Then visit the Cashier and make a deposit of £10 or more to get your 100% bonus.
4. Spins and winnings can be played on the following games: Aloha Cluster Pays, Starburst, Pyramid: Quest for Immortality, Finn & the Swirly Spin.
5. Winnings from the free spins must be wagered 25x on the eligible games mentioned above before being withdrawn.
6. Once wagering requirements are met, both bonus and bonus wins will be convertible to real with a maximum convertible amount of 10x the bonus amount.
7. The minimum deposit amount to qualify for the 100% bonus is £10.
8. Players will receive a bonus of 100% of their deposit amount, up to a maximum of £50.
9. Bonuses can be used on any games in the match collection, which can be found here.
10. Real funds (deposit or winnings generated from playing with real funds) will be used first on your account. Once you have no real money remaining on your balance, your bonus will become playable and wagering requirements will need to be met prior to requesting a withdrawal. You are also able to place bets which consists of both real and bonus money, wins as a result from such a bet will be paid out proportionally in real and bonus money. In order to convert any Bonus winnings into real money, you will need to make bets worth 40x times your combined deposit and Bonus value on Slots & Scratchcards.
11. Once wagering requirements are met, both bonus and bonus wins will be convertible to real with a maximum convertible amount of 5x the bonus amount
12. All bonuses have a seven day expiry meaning if they are either partly or wholly unused, they will automatically be removed from your account.
13. Bets using the Gamble Feature do not count towards the wagering requirement.
14. Unless stated this promotion cannot be combined with any other promotion offered at MagicalVegas.com
15. If you request a withdrawal prior to having reached the minimum wagering requirements, the bonus and bonus winnings will be declared null and void.
16. Management decision is final.
17. We encourage responsible gaming, find out more here.
18. All of the standard site terms and conditions here.
19. Management reserves the right to withhold any bonus payment if it believes that the promotion has been abused and/or where the terms of the offer are not fulfilled, or any irregular wagering patterns are found.
20. Management reserves the right to withdraw or amend this offer at any time, without prior notice. The decision of the management team is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. By accepting the bonus, the player automatically accepts the terms and conditions of the bonus credited. Should you not want a bonus on your deposit, please tick the NO BONUS FOR ME box in the cashier.
22. General Promotion Terms and Conditions apply.
Zero Tolerance to Bonus Abuse:
Magical Vegas operates a zero-tolerance policy towards bonus abuse, taking unfair advantage of offers and/or any other suspicious activity, and we reserve the right to block and remove bonuses and/or associated winnings from accounts that we suspect are involved in such activities or behaviours. Examples of promotional abuse and/or irregular play (otherwise known as promotional play restrictions) are outlined below:
2. Where there is evidence of a series of wagers placed by a customer or group of customers (e.g. Using a strategy that has been identified across multiple accounts to take advantage of an offer or loophole), which due to a promotional offer results in guaranteed customer profits irrespective of the outcome, whether individually or as part of a group, we reserve the right to confiscate or void the winnings.
3. Using “Delayed winnings” tactics to manipulate promotional terms and gain an unfair advantage. For example, while playing a game, a "bonus/free spin" feature is initiated with bonus or cash funds, then the player exits out of the “free spin” or “bonus” feature bonus by closing the game and moving to another game. The player then returns to the original game to complete the “bonus/free spin” feature at a later time in circumstances after the original bonus money has been forfeited, lost or wagering met and then converted to cash.
4. “Pending Outcome Bets” leaving large bets on a table pending an outcome or an action, for example on blackjack, and then returning at a later time in different circumstances such as after the bonus money has been forfeited, lost or wagering met and converted to cash to complete the bet to manipulate the promotion for an advantage.
5. “State game abuse” where the use of bonus or cash funds are used to progress through the bonus stages/collectable features (for example, collecting 9 out of 10 symbols to reach that bonus feature) and then returning to the final stages (for example, playing to collect the final symbol to reach 10 out of 10 symbols to reach the bonus feature) to return the associated winnings with cash bets when bonus funds have been forfeited, lost or wagering met and converted to cash. These games include but are not limited to those listed as excluded games.
6. “Bonus Wallet Hierarchy” any customers playing on table games with the intention to abuse the Bonus Wallet Hierarchy (as defined above) and exploit the system and promotions in a way they were not originally intended, may have their winnings forfeited and account closed.
7. “Collusion” where customers try to cheat the system to unfairly take advantage of promotions or other customers by adopting gaming betting patterns which are contrary to fair play and such customers may have their winnings forfeited and accounts closed.