2. Eligibility & Self-Excluded Players: The Promotion is open to players of Participating Operators who are of legal age to gamble in their countries of residence and who earn entries to the Draw according to the criteria set out in Section 7 below by playing the Featured Games as offered by a Participating Operator from time-to-time. Players who are self-excluded will not be entered into the Promotion and where a player self-excludes in the course of the Promotion and wins a prize, that player will be disqualified and a replacement winner selected. No prizes of any sort will be paid to self-excluded players at any time, even if they terminate their self-exclusion.
3. Exclusions: Employees of the Promoter, Participating Operators, their group companies, their families and agents, and anyone else professionally connected with the Promotion, and self-excluded persons may not enter the Promotion and risk disqualification if they do. Proof of eligibility and identity must be provided on request and prior to any person receiving any prize.
4. Promotional Period: Subject to any cancellation by the Promoter or any extension, the Promotion runs from 00.00 GMT on 19 January 2017 to 23.59 GMT on 29 January 2017 (the “Promotional Period”). All ‘days’ referred to in these Terms & Conditions relate to a time period from 00.00 to 23.59 each day.
5. Game Availability and Cancellations: Neither the Promoter nor any Participating Operator undertakes, warrants or guarantees that the Featured Games will be available either at all or at all times, on any particular site. Further, Participating Operators may join the Promotion (or leave the Promotion) during the Promotional Period, with the effect that players of the Featured Games as made available by those Participating Operators may lose any entitlement to be entered into the Draw if their Participating Operator ceases to participate in the Promotion.
6. Multiple Sites: Subject to any early termination or cancellation by the Promoter as referred to above, the Promotion will be conducted across multiple gambling sites run by different Participating Operators and therefore winners may be selected across multiple sites. The nature of the Draw may be decided by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, but the Draw is currently intended to be staged as set out in Section 12 below.
7. To Enter The Draw: No payment of any sort is required for entry into the Promotion generally and no payment is required to enter into the Draw. To win free entries for the Draw, a player must reach the level set out below on a Featured Game on the site of a single Participating Operator. All players reaching a minimum of level 2 in a Featured Game on the site of a Participating Operator during the Promotional Period will automatically gain one (2) free entries into the Draw at the time. In addition, players reaching higher levels in a Featured Game during the Promotional Period will gain additional entries into the Draw in the numbers set out below. For example, if a player reaches level 6 in a Featured Game on the site of a Participating Operator during the Promotional Period, the player will receive twelve (12) entries into the Draw:
|Level||Multiplier applied||Entries to the Draw|
8. Entries: Entries are made automatically and the number of entries into the Draw is determined by the level reached on a Featured Game by each eligible player as described above, with no upper limit on the number of entries.
9. Winner Selection & Notification: The winners will be selected randomly from all valid entries in the Draw. The Draw will be conducted by the Promoter, and winners will be notified of their having won a prize within four (4) Working Days of the Draw taking place by the Participating Operator.
10. Number of Prizes: Players may win more than one (1) prize: winning is based on the number and success of entries and is not limited on a per-person or per-player account basis.
11. The Prizes: The total prize fund for the Promotion is as set out in Section 12 below. Under no circumstances will the Promoter or Participating Operators pay out more than this aggregate total prize fund regardless of the circumstances.
12. The Draw: Subject to the Promoter’s right to reschedule, change or cancel any element of the Promotion, including the Draw, or the Promotion as a whole, which it may do in its absolute discretion, and to the right of relevant Participating Operators to rename or rebrand the Promotion, the Promoter intends to conduct the following Draw SUBJECT ALWAYS to the availability of the Featured Games on the sites of Participating Operators:
Period of the Promotion
Number of Prizes
Draw to be carried out on
The Level Up Race Online and Mobile Network Promotion
19 January 2017 to 29 January 2017
30 January 2017
13. Prize Payments: The prize will be credited to each winner’s registered account by the relevant Participating Operator in pounds sterling or euros depending on the currency wagered by the prizewinner.
14. Disputes, etc: In the event that a winners’ account is subject to a dispute between the winner and the relevant Participating Operator at the time of the award of the prize, the Participating Operator reserves the right to retain the prize temporarily or permanently. Otherwise, the determination of the Promoter shall be final in the case of any dispute or disagreement in relation to these Terms & Conditions and any aspect of the Promotion.
15. Disqualification: In the event that a winner's account has been closed (by the player or the relevant Participating Operator) prior to the award of the prize, reasonable efforts will be made to contact the prize winner via email or other method. Those failing to respond to such efforts within fourteen (14) days risk disqualification and the award of the prize to an alternative entrant. Self-excluded persons are automatically excluded from the Promotion at the time of their self-exclusion and no self-excluded person will be paid any prize at any time.
16. Ineligibility: In the event that a winner is deemed to be ineligible (for example found to be under age, or invalid id or verification), the Promoter reserves the right to withhold payment of the prize and if it considers it necessary, to award the prize to an alternative entrant. Proof of age and eligibility may be required from winners.
17. No Alternative Prizes: There is no alternative to any cash prize offered in whole or part and withdrawal of prize payments from players’ registered accounts can only be made in accordance with the general terms and conditions of the relevant Participating Operators.
18. Exclusions of Liability:
- Neither the Promoter nor any Participating Operator will be liable to any person, including any entrant to the Draw or any winner of any prize, for any matter relating to the Promotion including for breach of these Terms & Conditions however occasioned, to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- As a separate exclusion of liability, neither the Promoter nor any Participating Operator will be liable to any person for any lost opportunity or chance to win a prize.
- Neither the Promoter nor the Participating Operators warrant the Featured Games will be available on any Participating Operator’s site, either at all or at the time a player wishes to play it, including by reason of outages due to technical or connectivity issues or suspension for support and maintenance.
19. Account Protection: You are solely responsible for any activity that occurs on your account with the Participating Operator, including participation in the Promotion. Please keep your account details and password secure at all times.
21. Publicity: Winners may be required to participate in reasonable publicity relating to the Promotion.
22. Discretion of the Promoter: The Promoter’s decision in all matters relating to the Promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter shall have the right to amend, alter and change the Promotion at its discretion, or to terminate the Promotion in whole or in part, and to amend these Terms & Conditions. In any such event, the Promoter will post an appropriate modification to these Terms & Conditions on this web page, players should therefore check this web page frequently and ensure that they are familiar with the latest version of these Terms & Conditions.
23. Terms & Conditions: By participating in the Promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms & Conditions. Any person who does not agree to these Terms & Conditions should notify the relevant Participating Operator to stop his or her name being entered into the Promotion and should not accept any prize.
24. Names of Winners: For the name and region of winners please write to the Promoter using the contact details below within thirty (30) days of the closing date of the Promotion.
The Level Up Race Online and Mobile Network Promotion
IGT (UK 1) Limited
Building 5 - Ground floor, Chiswick Park
566 Chiswick High Road
25. Jurisdiction: The Promotion is conducted under the laws of England and Wales and these Terms and Conditions are subject to the laws of England and Wales. In the event of any dispute, the courts of England and Wales shall be the courts of exclusive jurisdiction.
1.2 We are committed to preserving the privacy of all entrants in and the winners of the Promotion.
2. INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT FROM YOU
2.1 Your personal information will be collected by or provided to us during the Promotion, but we may also ask you for personal information at other times, for example if you wish to collect a prize or as part of any security or eligibility check.
2.2 The personal information that we collect may include information such as: contact information (including name, address, age, gender, telephone number and email address), billing information, bank account details and gambling transaction history.
2.3 Personal information will be held by us (or our data processors) on servers based in the UK, Alderney, Guernsey or elsewhere within the European Economic Area from time-to-time.
3. USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
3.1 Your personal information will be used to the extent necessary for us to undertake and administer the Promotion and for any purposes reasonably ancillary thereto.
3.2 You authorise us, our staff, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents and service providers to process your personal information and to disclose your personal information to third parties for these purposes, including where necessary the transfer of information within the European Economic Area.
4. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
4.1 Please note that the personal information that you provide may be disclosed to the following parties:
a) our customers, being the gambling sites that you may visit;
b) any company or other entity to whom we may sell all or part of our business;
c) any competent legal, regulatory or law enforcement authority including the Alderney Gambling Control Commission;
d) professional advisers or other appropriate third parties; and
e) the public, as part of the information we provide about winners required by sales promotion regulations, (i.e. the amount of your prize, your name, your county and country).
4.2 Please note that in respect of gambling and other regulatory or law enforcement agencies, you may not be informed of any disclosure nor of the reasons for such disclosure to such persons. You hereby waive any and all rights that you may have, whether at law or otherwise, of any nature and in any jurisdiction, in connection with such disclosure.
5. SECURITY AND DATA RETENTION
5.1 We are committed to the security of your personal information and we employ appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your personal information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. We will retain your personal information for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires.
5.2 Our systems are rigorously tested and have been developed with encryption software and secure socket layer technology. All banking and transactional details are also protected by firewalls with a view to ensuring the security of all personal information and your complete peace of mind.
5.3 Only those of our employees who need to know the same have access to your personal information.
6. CONTACT AND UPDATING
6.1 It is important to keep your personal information up to date and correct. To correct your personal information or to obtain access to your personal information, you must send a written request addressed via our Customer Services department. We may require evidence to confirm any change you notify to us: for example any change of address. We will disclose to you your personal information, correct or delete inaccurate details, and notify any third party recipients of the changes.
The Level Up Race Online and Mobile Network Promotion
IGT (UK 1) Limited
Building 5 – Ground Floor, Chiswick Park
566 Chiswick High Road
London W4 5YF
7. THIRD PARTY PRACTICES
8. LEGAL DISCLAIMER
We will owe you no liability in respect of the Promotion, to the maximum extent permitted by law. We are also not responsible nor will we be liable to you in any way for events beyond our direct control. Because of the complex and constantly changing nature of our technology and business, we cannot guarantee nor do we represent that our processing of your personal information will be error free, and to the maximum extent permitted by law we will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages or other loss suffered by you and relating to the use or release of personal information.
9. PROTECTION OF CHILDREN
The Promotion is not intended for or directed to persons under the legal age to gamble in their country of residence. If we become aware that any person below this age has been entered into the Promotion, we will not accept their personal information and will take steps to remove such personal information from our records. This may involve us having to access and verify the age and other relevant details of such person.
10. LEGAL COMPLIANCE, GOVERNING LAWS AND DISPUTES
10.1 We will use our best endeavours to comply with the Data Protection Act 1998, the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, the Data Protection Law (Bailiwick of Guernsey) 2001 and any other relevant and applicable data protection laws and regulations. In addition, we consult EU privacy laws and the OECD guidelines regularly to ensure the protection of privacy and trans-border personal data flows.
10.2 In the event that we need to transfer your personal information outside the European Economic Area we will ensure that such transfers are effected pursuant to arrangements made by us, and we shall enter into agreements requiring the recipients of your personal information to adhere to standards of data protection substantially similar to those prevailing in the European Economic Area. However, the Internet is made up of a large variety of international connections and these connections may well result in the transfer of your personal information outside the European Economic Area other than pursuant to contractual arrangements made by us. By communicating electronically with us you consent to these transfers.
10.4 You are responsible for compliance with any applicable laws and regulations of the jurisdiction from which you are accessing the Promotion.