How to Play Gremlins Slot April 23, 2020
In summer 1984, Gremlins was released in theatres to become a hit at the box office. The storyline revolves around a nice furry creature brought from China as a Christmas reward to a boy named Billy. The latter failed to handle it and the creature transformed into an evil little monster. You will get to join them on the reels of Gremlins Slot. Ready to have a ball?
Gremlins Slot is a product of Scientific Games. It is built on a 5-reel layout and offers 20 paylines. Once you start the ball rolling, you will be taken to Billy’s attic bedroom. Symbols rolling on the reels include the Gremlins logo, a fizzy drink, 3D glasses, the microwave, popcorn, as well as the Royal Card values A to J. Hop over to Magical Vegas Casino to start up the game!
Key Features and Betting
Dip into the gameplay by heading to the Total Bet Tab to select the desired stake amount! The coin values on Gremlins Slot range from a minimum of 0.20 to a maximum of 200. The number of lines cannot be changed throughout the whole spinning round. An Autoplay Feature is also at hand. You will get to choose from a selection of automatic game rounds. Have fun!
On Gremlins Slot, the Wild is represented by Gremlin himself. He replaces all other symbols when landing on an active payline to comprise in successful combinations. But the Mogwai bonus character cannot be taken the place of. During the game, there are many base game features you can trigger:
- Stripe Wilds– wild symbols increase at the end of a spin.
- Freebie Bonus– the bonus Mogwai increases to start the main feature.
- Bonus Entry– wild symbols can convert into bonus symbols to start the main feature.
There’s also a Bonus Selector on Gremlins Slot. It becomes active by lining up 3 bonus Mogwai in any position on the reels or via one of the ways mentioned above. Once triggered, the following features will be randomly generated:
- Splashing Wild Free Spins– Receive 8 free spins with wilds that expand to take over their reel.
- Gremlin Link Free Spins– Receive free spins that end once 3 lives are gone. If you get Stripes, the lives will readjust to 3. Stripes do not move and give a cash value at the end. The 6th reel has Gizmo multipliers up to 5x.
- Gizmo Box Hunt– That’s a multilevel selection feature. Take advantage of the cash, ‘Level Up’ or ‘Collect’ to end the feature.
- Avoid The Sun Free Spins– Receive many spins and after 8 wins, all wilds are frozen; the feature ends as soon as 11 sun symbols have been collected.
- No More Cash After Midnight– You must rotate the clock to push Gizmo along the trail and earn multipliers of the total bet; if you manage to land the clock on 12, it will end the feature.
Games Similar to Gremlins Slot
Take a round or two on other online slots that are currently trending on Magical Vegas Casino! Here are a few titles – Sausage Party Slot, Temple of Iris 2 Slot, Druids Dream Slot, Mining Fever Slot and Pirates of Plunder Bay Slot.